Empower your kids to stay safe online with this fun, comprehensive guide for kids aged 10+.
Packed with entertaining illustrations alongside practical information, the Social Media Survival Guide answers questions about all aspects of social media – the good AND the bad – making it a must-have tool for young people (and parents) to help navigate the online world safely and confidently and learn the best approaches to taking care of themselves.
– In-depth coverage of a range of important a difficult issues young people face including: body image, appearance-enhancing filters, influencers, sexual content and mental health
– Uses recognisable themes rather than platform specifics, making the content relevant long-term
– Tips on how to set up accounts safely and best manage privacy and messaging settings
– Addressing your persona, online reputation, and relationships
– Understanding fake news and information
– How to handle online bullying, as well as avoiding trolls
– Also includes links to professionally approved websites with more advice and support
– Expert advice from children’s online charity, Childnet International
1 în stoc
Numărul de pagini: 304
Dimensiune: 20 x 15 cm
Coperta / pagini: Coperta moale (Paperback)
Starea cărții: Nouă
Mențiuni: Un ghid care îi ajută pe adolescenți și pe preadolescenți să învețe ce înseamnă echilibrul în lumea online.
Vârsta recomandată: 10-12 ANI, 12-14 ANI, 14-16 ani
Autor: Holly Bathie
Ilustrator: Kate Sutton, Richard Merritt Illustration, The Boy Fitz Hammond
Editura: USBORNE PUBLISHING
Anul publicării: 2022